Deutsche Schüler auf einem britischen Internat
- Why do a lot of (German) students want to go to a boarding school in the UK?
- What problems do they face?
- Point out differences between the German and the English school system.
- What role does tradition play?
- Is going to a boarding school a good choice for everybody? Think about the different characters presented in the film and how they cope with the challenges.
mediation task: You are writing an English blog entry for https://www.studying-in-uk.org/. Your readers are international students and their parents who are thinking about going to boarding school in the UK. Inform your readers about what you learned from the film, your own experiences (if you have any or know from persons who have studied abroad) and your own ideas on studying in the UK to help your readers with their decision.