Outline what is said about
- India’s growth (past, current and predicted),
- the driving forces behind India’s growth,
- India’s demographic dividend,
- Modi’s reforms (demonetarization, taxes) and their effects,
- the Indian job market especially for young people,
- the role of India’s currency, the rupee, and oil prices with regard to India’s economy,
- the interest of multinational companies and the interest of institutions like the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the World Bank in India.